The mission of our drug discovery program is to decode the complexity of natural medicines with advanced pharmaceutical technologies.
HERE TO HEAL YOU
We believe you deserve to wake up each morning feeling energetic, pain-free, and confident exactly as you are. We believe you have the power to bounce back from health challenges and come out the other side radiating anew.
In 2006, we began SinoVeda with a simple premise: Healing should be a science. Since then, we’ve spent the past 15 years researching, developing, and manufacturing clinically proven and natural pharmaceuticals. Our formulas are designed to help you feel radiant from the inside, out.
Discover the Science of Healing with Sinoveda.
FOUNDERS AND EXECUTIVES
DR. YUN TAM
BS., MSc., Ph.D.
Co-Founder, President, and CSO
- Founder of Kinetana Inc., a listed company on the GEM board of Hong Kong
- Lead inventor of PPT
- Six US patents which include 2 worldwide patents
- Published over 100 papers in refereed journals
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Metabolism and Disposition
- Reviewer Editor of Frontiers in Pharmacology, Ethnopharmacology Section
- Member of College of Reviewers, Canadian Institute of Health Research
With over 30 years of experience in drug discovery and development, Dr. Tam is former Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta.
DR. NUZHAT TAM-ZAMAN
B.Pharm., M.Pharm., Ph.D.
Co-Founder and VP Consumer Health
- Solely responsible to successfully register 14 products with Non-Prescription Natural Health Products (NNHPD) in Canada
- Participated in securing Self-Affirmed GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) status for EffectiCal, a product patented worldwide
- One patent, 25 peer reviewed articles
- Board member and Co-chair of the board of BioAlberta
- Scientific Advisory Board Member of Hyasynth Biologicals Inc.
- Responsible for the business development, marketing and distribution of the Consumer Health Products
Dr. Tam-Zaman is a pharmaceutical scientist trained in pharmacognosy and pharmacokinetics.
- Publisher of proprietary market intelligence, business strategist, management consultant, corporate advisor, board member and investor
- Has served the business community from the world’s largest corporations to startups
- Experienced with multi-lateral institutions, government agencies, non-profits, private equity investors, public equity analysts, and investment banks
- Founder of Environmental Business International Inc. (EBI), Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ), and Nutrition Capital Network (NCN)
Grant brings a Bachelor of Science in Conservation & Resource Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
Dr. R.L. Collins-Nakai
CM, MD, MBA, FRCPC, FCCS, MACC
She was the first female president of the Alberta Medical Association and Canadian Cardiovascular Society.
She was the fourth female president of the Canadian Medical Association,
and the first Canadian and first woman to become chair of the Board of Governors of the American College of Cardiology and to be the president of the Inter-American Society of Cardiology.
Dr. Ruth Collins-Nakai is a renowned Canadian cardiologist with extensive
achievements in medicine, education, and leadership.
Dr. Collins-Nakai, is a recipient of multiple national and international awards including the Order
Mr. Sam Ng is currently President of Max Choice Corporation Limited which is a branded specialty retail chains offering
international health food products.
He is also a Shareholder and Director of Sanwa Biotech Limited.
BSC (PHARM), R.PH., PH.D.
Head, Molecular Pharmacology
Head of Computational Group
Food analytical chemistry: Scientist, Analytical Chemistry Group
Cancer research: Scientist, molecular pharmacology group
Dr. Feral Temelli, Ph.D.
World Renowned Supercritical Extraction Scientist
Dr. Peichun Amy Tsai, Ph.D., P.Eng.
In Silico Organ Design
Dr. Jack A. Tuszynski, Ph.D., D.Sc.
Co-Inventor of PPT, Data Mining, Analysis, and Docking
Dr. Ronald F. Smith, Ph.D., RPF